Sunday 17 July 2022

Love & Love Only

I love you as my own body
I thank God for bringing you into my life

I fall at your feet
I hear your voice
I hold your hands
I caress you gently
I adore your dimple
I massage your legs
I wrap you in my arms
I listen to your heart beat
I kiss you all over the face
I rest my face on your body
I feel comfort in your embrace
I admire the colour of your eyes
I run my hands through your hair

I share my life with you
I partake in your happiness
I join you in your struggles
I aspire to be more than a friend to you

I apologize for hurting you
I hope to improve myself
I try to tame my tongue
I am willing to change

I miss you, milady
I seek you, sweetheart
I bide my time, beloved
I dwell in my thoughts about you, dear
I wait to meet you soon, wife of my youth
I love you, LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment